Wednesday 31 October 2007

for my Corporate Identity


hello.
this is a logo i have created for myself. i came up with the idea because of a telling from goethe, called "reineke fuchs", about a very clever fox called like me! very obvious though if you know this telling, but also if you don't know it, a fox indicates a lot of positive qualities. a fox is clever, charming, smart and lovely.
relating to my function as a designer these are all the attributes you would hope to find, and i think that animal matches me quite nice ;)
this could aswell be the logo for a prospective design company, perhaps "fox design". and a corporate identity, that is based on the previously named qualities of a fox would be more than desirable. wouldn't it?

by the way, the computer problem i mentioned in the previous post is still not soluted. i am using my housemates machine once again. it looks like i'll have to get a new video card built in or must do it myself :(

No comments: